Over the last 15 years events/MICE management has emerged as a new academic subject discipline that is included in the curricula of universities, polytechnics and colleges throughout Asia Pacific. To support the teaching of events/MICE management faculty are required and encouraged to undertake research to develop further the body of knowledge in this emerging subject discipline.
This conference will provide an opportunity for scholars and industry professionals to meet, to share their contemporary research findings and to have their papers published. This virtual events conference will contribute to the emerging body of knowledge on the events/MICE industry, its development and management in Asia Pacific.
The aims of this international, scientific, research conference are to provide a forum for scholars and industry professionals to:
• share their contemporary research findings with peers and to examine the importance of these research findings for the management and development of the events/MICE industry in Asia Pacific
• create an opportunity for critical discussion of the key contemporary issues and themes that emerge from the research papers
• enable delegates to network and establish academic, industry and research collaborations of mutual interest and benefit
• publish contemporary knowledge in the events/MICE management subject discipline so that it can be used to inform the development and content of events/MICE management undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs of the future
Through this virtual conference participants will be given insights into developments in:
• events/MICE management theory
• events/MICE management research methods
• events/MICE management empirical case studies